We are delighted to announce that King’s College is offering 20 President’s Scholarships for 2015/16, each worth £10,000.
These scholarships are awarded based on academic excellence, achievement and potential.
- Be due to commence any full-time postgraduate master’s programme at King’s College London in the 2015/16 academic year;
- Be liable to pay tuition fees at the international/overseas (higher) rate;
- Have achieved or be predicted to achieve a 1st class undergraduate degree or equivalent in advance of commencing their chosen postgraduate master’s programme;
Please note that:
- If you are already registered on the respective postgraduate programme you are not eligible to apply;
- If you will pay tuition fees at the Home/EU rate you are not eligible to apply;
- These scholarships cannot be held on a part-time basis;
- As the award provides partial funding only, you must be able to confirm that you have/are seeking the means to support any outstanding fees/costs not covered by this scheme, i.e. through other funding awards or self-funding.
Check out the Terms and Conditions to apply for this new funding scheme here.
Deadline: 31 March 2015 at 17.00 GMT.
Apply now for one of our Master’s programmes:
PG Diploma and PG Certificates are also available for these programmes.