Applications for King’s College Master’s studentships will close on 31st March 2014 at 17:00 GMT sharp.
To be considered for the award, applicants MUST, by the application deadline of 17:00GMT, 31st March 2014:
1) Have submitted a complete online admissions application (https://myapplication.kcl.ac.uk/).
2) Submit a Graduate School PGT online funding form. Note that this online funding application form should only be completed once an admissions application has been submitted to the College.
The Graduate School PGT online funding form will cover all the following schemes:
Since the application covers a range of Graduate School PGT funding schemes, applicants will be asked to select the scheme(s) that they want to be considered for. Applicants may choose multiple schemes if they feel they are eligible for those schemes. Note that applicants must check their eligibility carefully before applying. Verification of eligibility will be conducted by the Graduate School Support team once the application deadline has passed.
Applicants only need to submit the PGT online funding form ONCE. Please refrain from submitting multiple PGT online funding applications to the Graduate School.
As part of the Graduate School PGT online funding form, applicants will be asked to provide:
- Personal details i.e. name, admissions ID/reference number, date of birth and email address
- Details about the postgraduate taught (PGT) programme
- Details of academic history/qualifications and achievements
- A statement of justification
- Confirmation that they are seeking / have secured funds to cover any remaining fees/costs not covered by the Graduate School awards
Please note that, all eligible applicants who have applied appropriately for our PGT funding scheme(s) will be considered for the scholarship(s).
Note that the deadline for the bursaries offered by the Department of Social Science, Health & Medicine is May 30, 2014.
For 2014/15 the Department is offering 5 Postgraduate Bursaries of the value of £2,000 each, with one award for each of the following Masters programmes:
- MSc Medicine, Science and Society
- MA in Bioethics & Society
- MSc in Global Health & Social Justice
And two additional awards for Institute of Gerontology programmes.
Eligibility: All students applying for any of our Full Time Master’s programmes to begin in September 2014 are eligible for these bursaries, including UK, EU and Overseas students.
Criteria: The bursaries will be awarded on academic merit.
Procedure: There is no separate application procedure for the bursaries. All individuals who have submitted a complete application by midnight on the 30th May will be considered for the bursaries automatically. A fully completed application includes a complete online application form, and also all supporting documents including personal statements, transcripts, references and IELTS certificates (where appropriate). All materials must have been submitted via the Postgraduate Admissions Portal by the due time and date. The successful candidates will be notified no later than 20 June 2014. Payments will be made in October 2014 and January 2015.