The Department of Social Science, Health & Medicine at King’s College, London is pleased to announce that it is now accepting applications for 2014/15 for a new Postgraduate Programme in Bioethics & Society.
The Bioethics & Society programme is offered as a 1-year full time / 2-year part-time Master in Bioethics & Society (180 credits), a 1-year PG Diploma in Bioethics & Society (120 credits, coursework only), or a 6-month PG Certificate in Bioethics & Society (60 credits, selected coursework).
What is unique about this programme?
- The only UK Bioethics programme based in a social science department.
- Taught in the heart of London, with immediate access to King’s hospitals and laboratories, and close to government, health policy think-tanks, patient advocacy groups, medical and scientific societies, and the private health sector
- Offers a unique ‘real-world’ approach to bioethics, allowing students to understand the social and political contexts in which bioethical controversies arise and proposed solutions are developed
- Offers rigorous training in quantitative and qualitative research methods and empirical ethics
- Provides internship opportunities that allow students to gather practical insights and to build professional networks
How do I find out more?
See our new Bioethics & Society Blog for up-to-date information.